Customers are at the core of all successful companies. The proper use of customer relationship management (CRM) software gives insights into your customers’ behaviors and engagement throughout their buying lifecycle, which can have a significant impact on your business. Particularly, when paired with your marketing and brand strategy
Powerful CRMs collect and analyze massive amounts of data to help you adjust your strategies in a way that increases customer loyalty and retention. When used correctly, the programs allow you to discover hidden opportunities, as well as problem areas in your marketing and sales. There is a reason that CRM is the fastest growing software market, anticipated to go up from a $14 billion industry in 2010 to $80 billion by 2025.
Of course, to tap into the vast potential of a CRM, you need to choose the best one for your team and company. Ideally, the CRM tool you select will be a WordPress plugin option, so it works seamlessly with your Avada driven WordPress website. Here are the 10 best WordPress CRM Plugins for 2020.
Top 9 WordPress CRM Plugins
HubSpot is the best CRM for small businesses and companies adopting a CRM system for the first time. The platform is flexible, with a full suite of features and an intuitive interface. It is a standout product for businesses integrating their marketing and sales funnels. Plus, HubSpot’s WordPress plugin is free and works seamlessly within the backend of your WordPress site.
Besides the fact that it’s offered by an inbound marketing leader, the best thing about the HubSpot CRM is that the most critical features are free to use.
- Assign and schedule tasks, send emails, as well as make and record calls.
- Free CRM offers automated systems updates and log sales activities, and deals delivered to customers.
- Follow up on cold leads by automatically publishing sales notes to a contact’s record, as well as emails and records of all calls made.
- Create customizable sales pipelines and dashboards for your team members.
- Real-time email marketing metrics, including click-through rates and opening rates.
- Fully-integrated activity stream that provides notifications when leads open emails, download attachments, and click on links.
- Easily integrated with Outlook, Windows Office 365, and Gmail.
Presspoint CRM is a helpful solution for tech-savvy business owners who want a self-contained system. This tool provides advanced reporting, email automation features, powerful eCommerce tools, and contact management.
Though Presspoint CRM helps create powerful, insightful reports, the robust system is relatively difficult to navigate when compared to other WordPress CRMs on this list.
- Comprehensive e-commerce tools allow you to make coupons, give credits, track orders, manage inventory, and keep on top of taxes.
- Customize email campaigns and make use of autoresponders.
- Build complex queries with dynamic, real-time Smart Lists.
Mike Stott and Woody Hayday designed Zero BS CRM because they needed a “no-nonsense” WordPress extension without overly complicated features to bog them down. The WordPress world took note, and Zero BS CRM was recently acquired by the company behind WordPress.com: Automattic.
Though the system is free, the company offers additional bundle features at a reasonable price point. This way, you can get access to the features you need without paying for those you can live without.
- Extraordinarily simple, user-friendly interface designed to minimize the chance of your team abandoning the CRM platform.
- It can be installed on your WordPress dashboard, which means you retain indefinite access to all the generated data and records.
Quick to install and set up — about 10 minutes.
- Popular extensions include Invoicing PRO, Mail Campaigns, Sales Dashboard, PayPal Sync, WooCommerce Sync, Stripe Sync, Gravity Forms, and CSV Importer PRO.
Brilliant Web-to-Lead for Salesforce is an ideal choice for small to medium businesses operating WordPress websites that already use Salesforce as their CRM. The simple plugin provides a vital integration between your website and Salesforce. Finally – there’s no need to move data from online forms into your CRM manually.
- Synchronize all your calendars, emails, and contacts with Salesforce for Outlook.
- Access to essential automated marketing tools.
- Customizable and easily adjusted to the growing needs of your company.
- Easy to set up and use.
WP-CRM expands on the primary customer management functionality already built into WordPress. Though it does not offer the same level of features as many other WordPress CRM plugins on this list, it’s easy to organize clients and track correspondence.
- Easily integrates with WP-Invoices.
- Create useful contact forms for front-end operations.
- User CSV exporting.
- Track user activity and take notes with ease.
With its ability to capture client information directly from forms (such as Ninja Forms, Gravity Forms, and Caldera Forms), UpiCRM is a useful standalone tool. Using UpiCRM makes it easy to manage, track, collect and protect your sales leads.
- Aggregate your leads from multiple sites.
- Assign leads to specific sales representatives with ease.
- The automated lead management process is easy to configure to your needs.
- Advanced analytics, monitoring, and tracking to help measure the effectiveness of your marketing and sales efforts.
- Straightforward, interactive dashboards that offer the ability to track key performance indicators.
Not to be confused with the WP-CRM mentioned above, WP-CRM System is a lightweight CRM that integrates directly with your WordPress dashboard. Developers love it as it’s easy to customize for your individual needs.
- Manage detailed client information with custom fields.
- Integration with popular third-party tools like Zendesk, Mailchimp, Slack, and Gravity Forms.
- The plugin includes a built-in invoicing system that integrates with Stripe.
Ukuupeople offers a super simple CRM for organizing your contacts. It provides an easy way to combine all of the WordPress tools you are already using, including Gravity Forms and Google products, into a streamlined database for your contacts. With a simplified interface within WordPress, you can easily store your contacts’ information and track your team members’ interactions with all of your contacts.
- Track touchpoints, aka interactions, with contacts.
- Track potential, in progress, and won opportunities to help drive more sales.
- The option of many add-on features, including syncing with Google Calendar and Gravity Forms.
WP ERP is an open-source WordPress CRM that gives you the ability to track your leads, follow up with contacts, and develop valuable relationships for your company. There is also a dashboard where you can view your calendar for the day and an overview of contacts in your database.
- Add notes to your contact records to track essential details from your interactions.
- Schedule meetings and follow-up tasks.
- A built-in email system, so you don’t have to switch tools to email your contacts.
Final Thoughts: Choosing the Best WordPress CRM Plugin for You
With the growing importance of CRMs for small and medium-sized businesses, dozens of new solutions are popping up to fill niche demands. Many of these solutions were created by people frustrated with the larger, clunkier systems they were using in their businesses.
Choosing the right CRM system for your team is crucial.
According to Gartner Group, 55% of all CRM projects don’t produce results. However, it’s not a failure of the systems. Harvard Business Review has suggested these projects crash and burn because most executives don’t completely understand what they are implementing.
The key is to find a CRM WordPress add-on that is easy to use so that your team won’t fall into old habits. After all, your CRM’s reports are only as good as the data provided. You also need a system that is powerful enough to give you new insights into your business’s performance. This will give you the freedom to adjust your sales and marketing tactics to meet your customers’ needs better.
Before you implement any WordPress CRM system (even a free one), make sure you have a clear idea of how it will align with your business’s process to increase customer loyalty and profits — this is what CRMs are all about.
Tell us why you’re ready to start using a WordPress CRM plugin in the comments!