Thanks for purchasing our premium product from Themeforest! Supporting all of our customers who have purchased our product is very important to us and we strive to provide the highest level of support available. We do this because we back up our products, we care about our users and want to assist them on this journey in getting the most out of Avada for their sites. We will endeavour to provide the most efficient and effective support possible, within our support guidelines.
As of September 1st, 2015 Envato introduced paid support for all items purchased on ThemeForest and CodeCanyon. Herein is detailed the paid item support guidelines, and how this affects you:
Items Purchased On or After September 1st, 2015
- All items purchased include 6 months support from the purchase date
- When purchasing, you will have the option to purchase extended item support, increasing the item support period up to a maximum of 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Item version updates
- Our availability to provide item support
- Answering technical questions about the item’s built-in features, functionality and third party plugins
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
- Help with included third party assets (e.g. sliders, contact forms, etc)
- Purchased prior to September 1st, 2015? See below
Items Purchased Prior to September 1st, 2015
Any customer who purchased Avada before September 1st 2015 will be able to continue and get free support through our ticket system, for the purchased item, as long as we are developing Avada. If Avada is still being developed and updates released, then you will be able to access all of our support system as long as you purchased the theme before September 1st 2015 and have a registered purchase code and setup license verification with our system.
This is what we call Grandfathered Support and is something ThemeFusion has taken on ourselves because we feel it is the right thing to do. Themeforest’s system will not reflect ours if you bought prior to September 1st 2015 because this is something that is only setup in our own system. Envato is forcing paid support as noted above, but before that was done it was not, which is why we feel obligated to continue and support anyone who bought prior to the paid support start date.
Item Support Exclusions
- Item customization. We do offer customization partners that can assist you with any customization, modification or issues that extends beyond our scope of support.
- Installation of the Item
- Hosting, server environment, or software
- Help from authors of included third party assets
Our staff members cannot:
- Provide their IP Addresses, under any circumstances.
- Edit their host file to gain access to your installation. You will need to allow access without modifications.
- Provide personal information, such as full names, locations, etc.
- Schedule a specific time to offer support and use screen sharing applications.
- Provide any guarantees when providing support.
- Take responsibility in case any issues arise from trying to provide support.
- Sign non-discloure agreements to gain access to your site.
Item Support Schedule
We do our best to monitor the tickets around the clock, however, this is not always possible due to different timezones. We have a support team of 10+ who reply the tickets throughout the day. Reply times can vary from time to time and be up to 24 hours Monday – Friday and up to 48 hours on weekends, Sat-Sun. but is usually faster than that.
We highly recommend coming to us with your theme-related issues. However, if you do not feel comfortable sharing access to your website with our staff members, we recommend hiring a freelance developer, whom you can collaborate closely with, to help with your website issues.
Resources and Tools
You are welcome to join the Avada Facebook Group. We have an amazing community of customers who actively help each other on Facebook through the Avada Users Group. Please Note: We do not provide support here, this is for user to user interactions.
Also check out our community forum which is for user to user interaction and searching of past threads, only. Please Note: We do not provide support within the forum, for that you will need to create a new support ticket here.
We provide support via a email based ticketing system, called HelpScout. Through our extensive research on the best way to manage our support queries and customers expectations more efficiently and securely, we decided to move away from a forum based system to what we have now. Used by many of the worlds largest companies, who are all focused on customer service excellence, this system has proven invaluable to us here at ThemeFusion and customer base alike.