Avada Forums Community Forum YouTube background video will not Autoplay in Container or Fusion Slider

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi Is there any solution with this yet? I am having the same problem.

satraptech
    Participant

If you use revslider and set your video as background with autostart, then it will work on mobile device as well.

Aurélien Mouliets
    Participant

Hello,

Something to consider: check your Privacy options!

Theme Options > Privacy

Either turn off completely “Privacy Consent” or remove YouTube and/or Vimeo to “Privacy Consent Types” and save.

The video awaits consent before playing in the background, but no button shows up, resulting in a blank background.

jasonM
    Participant

Does anyone know how to add an ummute button to the Youtube video background in Fusion Slider. I have a music video which is set to autoplay, but I want to be able to have the option to unmute it.

pumsho
    Participant

i have the same problem, i cant understand how avada is “the number one sales theme” and it cant solve something as simple as a video background, i am seriously dissapointed, ive tryed everything they suggested in this post and still nothing works.

pharbisina01
    Participant

Due to a security feature in Chrome and Firefox, any video in a slide set to autoplay that has sound is disallowed from displaying. You have to mute the video.

pumsho
    Participant

Ive tryed everything and still wont work, it is such a simple thing to hace a video background and yet the number one theme cant get it done, you should be ashamed

Thyrrel
    Participant

I have the same problem. I have a video in background mode in a container with autoplay ON and Music ON, and It works perfectly in android devices and all browsers, but It doesn´t work in Iphone and Ipads devices.

The url is: https://cuzcurrita.yidosawebsites.es/video
    Can anyone hel me?
    Thank you so much!

Katie
    Participant

Try setting “Iframe Lazy Loading” to NONE in performance settings. This is what solved the issue for me.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.