RoamstarParticipantJuly 31, 2018 at 5:54 pmPost count: 2
When adding more than one product to my cart, the translation of e.g. ‘You Have 2 Items In Your Cart’ at the cart page is not translated. Everything is translated through PO-EDIT and placed in the right directory. Otherwise the other translations couldn’t be shown either.
Somehow this string has not changed while loading the page. When removing the extra product in the cart, going back to 1 item in the cart, the text is translated again in my own language.
Is there a way to force this to work?
Steps I took:
1. Fetched ‘Avada-nl_NL.po’ from FTP and checked file. It was already translated.
2. Saved again as .po and .mo files and uploaded these to root –> wp-content –> languages –> themes
3. Changed site language to english and back to my own language again with the hopes to reload ever translated string.
4. Checked all of the above through incognito to make sure cache wouldn’t save anything.
Hope you can help!AideonParticipantAugust 17, 2018 at 4:34 pmPost count: 1
I have the same problem with the cart. A single item is translated correctly, but multiple items are not translated in Dutch.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.