ThemeFusion Does Not Provide Support Here. This Community Forum Is For User To User Interactions Only. For ThemeFusion Support Please Fill Out A New Ticket Here.

XML import issues

Home Forums Closed: Avada Support Archive XML import issues

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mel 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • drunkntigr

Hi, I have read the FAQ, have tried everything.

Have tried: Changing uploads permission to 777. Have unchecked the download images and attachments.

I can upload the 2mb file fine, just after setting the user and pressing import I always get:

Failed to import “”: Invalid post type Failed to import “”: Invalid post type Failed to import “”: Invalid post type Failed to import “”: Invalid post type etc etc

I have requested PHP limit to be as alrge as possible, host set it as 32mb. In your FAQ it says 200mb, I haven’t seen anytheme that needs a 200mb limit.

This only leaves the question of server upload limit.

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Sorry 32mb will not suffice if our docs say 200mb :(

Forum Moderator

Hey There :)

It should be able to be done with less than 200mb, I believe that is a preference to what we would prefer.

Let me ask John this, he will certainly know.

Also, please post up your WP and FTP login info, be sure to "set as private reply"

This reply has been marked as private.
    John Teague

Hello – I have successfully imported the demo data and setup your menus. The issue you were having was not file upload size, but process watching controls your host has installed to prevent bulk processing on XML files as described here:

Compressing the file into a tar.gz. file bypasses the process watcher and allows the importation to complete. Anyway, you are all set now.

Great! Thanks guys!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
This thread is closed and only here for archive reading. There is a community forum for user to user interaction. ThemeFusion does not provide support here. If you need support from ThemeFusion, open a ticket using our new ticket system.