Avada Forums Community Forum WooCommerce plugin creating error messages when editing pages

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

I’m currently having an issue that when WooCommerce plugin is active, I can’t edit any pages. When I go to Pages and select one to edit I get a critical error message. The only way I can edit my pages is to switch off WooCommerce. I have both the newest plugin and Avada and have tried different themes and not had this issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Helen Scott

Is there a possibility that you are using a GoDaddy hosting here?
    If you are using a GoDaddy hosting they do have some issues currently as we have some other customers with exact same issue.

This is the response from the GoDaddy Support for other user.

Thank you for contacting Hosting Support. Please be advised that the ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR error when editing the Pages on the WordPress site http:/customersite.com/ is now resolved. We have to add the following codes in the .htaccess file:

# BEGIN Line too long fix

SubstituteMaxLineLength 10M

# END Line too long fix

Hope that helps you out.

Thanks

-Ammar

YokaDesign
    Participant

I have been having this same problem with all my GoDaddy accounts- and GoDaddy has been zero help.

But you @Ammar S. have SAVED THE DAY. Thank you so much for posting this!

Teresa

YokaDesign
    Participant

OK, actually I spoke too soon. I’m getting critical errors after I updated to Avada 7.2.1 and updated my Woocommerce to 5.0.0.

I can’t edit pages or products. Tried turning off Woocommerce- didn’t help. I tried deactivating Avada Builder, and I don’t get the error anymore.

I am not having these problems on any Bluehost sites I have… just two sites that use GoDaddy and WooCommerce with Avada.

Please help!

Teresa

Marilyn409775
    Participant

Hi Everyone!

Thanks so much for the .htaaccess solution! I, too, just upgraded two websites on GoDaddy and both returned a “ERR_HTTP2_PROTOCOL_ERROR” whenever I tried to create a new or edit an existing Post or Page.

Neither of mine use WooCommerce – and the problem was only resolved when:
    – I uninstalled Avada
    – Applied your .htaaccess solution

I Did not experience the same thing with Blue Host or Siteground.

But your bit of code solved the problem! Thank you

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone

Glad to hear the code helped, this is something that is specifically related to GoDaddy hosting in this particular case, however if for some reason the code is still not helping we strongly recommend getting in touch with their hosting support again and provide them with this code further, they may need to make further adjustments to the code.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.