Avada Forums Community Forum WooCommerce Cart Icon in Secondary Menu and the Display Mobile Menu Search Icon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am pointing out an issue where “out of the box” the theme has a minor css issue with the Classic Shop template. I should not have to pay for support to have an Avada theme design issue corrected.

Their is a display issue in mobile view when the WooCommerce Cart Icon in Secondary Menu and the Display Mobile Menu Search Icon/Field are both enabled…

The search icon will display over/on top of the contents of the cart drop down box.

I have tried changing the css for both options to no avail:

.fusion-mobile-nav-holder .fusion-flyout-menu .fusion-flyout-mobile-menu{ z-index: 99999; position: relative; display: -ms-flexbox; display: flex; }

.fusion-secondary-menu .fusion-custom-menu-item-contents { position: absolute; left: -1px; visibility: hidden; opacity: 0; transition: opacity .2s ease-in; I added this style — z-index: 100000; }

I also tried: .fusion-menu-cart:hover .fusion-custom-menu-item-contents { visibility: visible; opacity: 1; z-index: 100001;

}

How do you fix this issue?

freenudge
    Participant

Did you figure out how to address this issue? I’m experiencing the same thing.

kdeluna
    Participant

I agree that it seems ridiculous that i would have to renew my support in order to get a built in option (WooCommerce Cart Icon in Secondary Menu) to work correctly. This is what i did with CSS to get around it:

#menu-footer-menu .fusion-widget-cart {
    display: none;
    }

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.