Avada Forums Community Forum [Woocommerce Builder Checkout Form] Issue on save page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function is_empty() on null in ../wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/shortcodes/woo-notices.php:227\nStack trace:\n#0 ../wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/shortcodes/woo-notices.php(195): FusionTB_Woo_Notices->get_notices()\n#1 ../wp-includes/shortcodes.php(343): FusionTB_Woo_Notices->render()\n#2 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag()\n#3 ../wp-includes/shortcodes.php(218): preg_replace_callback()\n#4 ../wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/inc/class-fusion-column-element.php(473): do_shortcode()\n#5 ../wp-includes/shortcodes.php(343): Fusion_Column_Element->render()\n#6 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag()\n#7 ../wp-includes/shortcodes.php(218): preg_replace_callback()\n#8 /var/www/vhosts...', referer: https://www.domain.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=104100&action=edit

Any idea if this an Avada bug or related to some custom code I add to the checkout page?

Salman
    Keymaster

Hi,

The issue you are facing is due to the YOAST SEO plugin content analysis feature. If you have active support, we can add the fix for you. Alternatively, it will be part of our next 7.3.1 release.

Have a nice day 🙂

DarkAllMan
    Participant

I do not have active support. I will await the next release.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.