Avada Forums Community Forum why ???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Registration could not be completed because the value entered above is a purchase code. A token key is needed to register. Please read the directions below to find out how to create a token key to complete registration.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @martbook

We have a very detailed article explaining how this can be done, please follow the instructions here on how to create a token please => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/video-tutorials/how-to-register-avada-with-a-token-key-video/

Can you please follow the instructions there, however if the issue persists, please open a support ticket with our team as you have valid support with us.

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

choong
    Participant

Hi Sir / Madam,
    I am developing using Avada 5.9. After done, I am given a purchase code (not token) and plan to upgrade to 7.3. May I know how should I do this? When key in the purchasing code, it is asking for token. I do not have the token and unable to generate it myself. Would you please help me on this ?

Thanks & Regards,
    max

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Choong

You have a valid support with us already, you should be able to open a support ticket with our team without any issues, please follow the link below and open a ticket so our team can assist you further.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.