Home Forums Community Forum Why am I getting a critical error on editing pages or posts?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Below is the suggested solution for an ongoing problem I am still having. I followed these instructions 3x, and I still have the same problem. Any other suggestions. When I attempt to go into my WP dasboard and select Pages > Then select the Page/Post I wish to edit. I always get this ****Secure Connection Failed, An error occurred during a connection to (website name), The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified. Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

Can anyone help me fix this, seems to have happened only recently when there was an Avada them update. Also when I deactivate the core Avada plugins, I can do edits on pages but only with the standard WP editor..

Avada Posted solution – Why am I getting a critical error on editing pages or posts? If you are getting a Critical or WordPress Error while editing pages or posts all of a sudden, please try to access your WP Dashboard > Avada > Global Options > Performance Tab and Reset Avada Cache from there once.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

You have a GrandFathered Support with our theme, we suggest you to please open a support ticket with us and our team will look into this further.

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

dmanexe
    Participant

You likely have an issue with the installed SSL certificate, and your browser is preventing you from seeing a mixed-content page (with both secure and insecure content). You would want to first check that your WordPress site is configured to the correct http or https prefix in the site domain, and also make sure that the SSL certificate is installed correctly.

Another option would be to use a plugin that forces SSL.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.