Avada Forums Community Forum White Space Under Content Boxes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello all!

I am having issues with White Space underneath the content boxes. I can’t seem to get rid of it, and it has something to do with the background color of the “column that the boxes are in. Also, this “white space” in mobile, how can I make it “bigger/smaller”.

Many thanks in advance.

@themfusion, you f***cked up when you decided to delete all the “old” support questions. So many links on google that seemed promising only to find that you guys found it more advantageous to delete all the old posts!! Aghhhh why!

ToguRefa
    Participant

Not sure why the link didn’t work:

https://imgur.com/a/D8n5aXO

ToguRefa
    Participant

bump?

aedsel
    Participant

I agree 100% with this post, a major mistake to remove past posts . this is also a 101 type layout need that should be easy to fix without countless wasted hours. in case someone points out the obvious, no the padding or margins on layout or content boxes settings do NOT fix this issue, something like 1/2 inch white space despite settings being set to zero or even a negative number.

ToguRefa
    Participant

Ok, so after countless hours, I’ve managed to reduce the size the of “white box” to about 1/4 in.
    Content Boxes settings -> Link Type -> text

That should reduce the size.

aedsel
    Participant

I had to go into the code at page level, one padding not being picked up by the avada either in theme options or page settings was at 50, changed to 0 and white space. I actually used elementor plugin to edit and go to code, much better pluguin than theme fusion

this that worked for Tfaurie “Content Boxes settings -> Link Type -> text” was already set that way so no helpin my case

aedsel
    Participant

never mind that didnt do anything still huge white space, time to go back to free template and elementor

Jannik
    Participant

Hi guys

Solution regarding: “Removal of whitespace for the content-boxes”.

I just ran into the same problem as all you of, but I now have a solution 🙂 I guess it should work for everybody using Avada.

1) I made an #ID for the column containing the content-box
    2) Then I entered “0” for all margin in both the column and content-box (I dont know if this actually made a difference? 🙂 )
    3) This css actually just made the column a certain height, it doesnt actually remove the white-space – But it did the trick 🙂

In css I wrote the following (NOTICE: The height amount that I used, might not work for you):
    #invest .fusion-layout-column.fusion-one-half{
    max-height:1080px!important;
    }

Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.