Home Forums Community Forum Where is the default header used by the 404 page configured?

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m sure I saw it once, then never again! My custom 404 page is using the header image as provided by the demo theme I installed, but I can’t find where to switch it out for the header image that I want to use.

The css class is .fusion-page-title-bar.

Does anyone know where within the WordPress/Avada backend this background-image is set?

Thanks!

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @scarletcox

You have active support and the community forum is meant for user to user interaction only and our support team does not provide support here.

If you need further assistance or have any further questions, please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist you

Click Here To Get Avada Support

We look forward to helping you!

Thank you kindly

scarletcox
    Participant

Hi @michael

No worries, I thought I’d see if the community knew how to fix this before troubling the support team 🙂

jaaannn
    Participant

OMG and still no answer 🙁 it’d be nice if it were posted here instead of having to submit a ticket & wait a day for the answer…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.