Avada Forums Community Forum Where are Avada’s Custom CSS Codes Stored? (Need CSS File Path)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Blocked

Good Day!

I’m trying to implement a snippet provided by a plugin developer that will allow me to add custom CSS codes to his plugin. Click here for details.

In order to implement the snippet, I need the file location (file path) where all of our Avada CSS custom codes are stored and/or executed. You know, the ones we enter via Avada > Options > Custom CSS.

Does Theme-Fusion or anyone else know what the file path is?

Thank you.

B W
    Participant

I have been using the Snippets plugin to do all of the JS, PHP, CSS, etc., updates you would normally code in the functions.php file. I stay away from the Avada stuff there.

My approach to plugins is lean, but if I have to use one I want the best. Some stuff they would be MUCH better off making sure there is good integration to other plugins rather than trying to build more bloat into the theme. The custom CSS option I consider that (along with several, but not all of their performance options).

B W
    Participant

Actually I would check the options table to see if it is stored there. That would be my guess.

Jetxpert-Envato
    Blocked

@bw,

Thanks for the input. Perhaps my inquiry was not clear.

I also use the Code Snippets plugin for the same reason(s) you do. However, all that I need is the Avada file path (file location) that either triggers or stores the CSS Custom code we enter into the theme.

The file path where Avada’s theme CSS codes are stored are located in the following folder/path:

wp-content/themes/Avada/assets/css

I need to know which file in that folder stores the Custom CSS. I see a bunch of files, but none labeled “custom.css” or similar. Click here for details.

Digitales von Petra
    Participant

@Jetxpert-Envato,

Did you find the path by yourself in the meanwhile?
    I would be interested in your findings.

Thank you

Jetxpert-Envato
    Blocked

@digitalesvonpetra,

Unfortunately, no. At this time, we’re not subscribed to Avada Support. If you are, however, would be great if you can ask them and post the answer here.

Cheers!

Andreas Moresco
    Participant

Hi!

Any news regarding this?

Cheers!

Jetxpert-Envato
    Blocked

@andreas,

Upon revisiting our initial request, we solved the issue by contacting the plugin developer directly. In short, not an Avada issue.

Recommend opening your own ticket or forum topic to address your particular issue.

Issue solved (for us).

Cheers!

skippergreg
    Participant
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.