Hey folks, I am getting pretty desperate here, after some plugin updates and Avada 7.0 my website on desktop shows the mobile version.
I checked the breakpoints, they are all set as the default settings. Anyway I reset the section and nothing changed.
Few more things to figure out what is going on:
– On my Chrome browser it shows the correct version, but I tested on Edge and friends computers and it shows mobile version.
– I am hosting my website on Siteground. I read here in the forum a couple people having the same issue but with no solution.
– Another issue but I am not sure if it’s related, now the menu on mobile does not show search icon or hamburger icon.