Avada Forums Community Forum Warning: Missing argument 2 for Fusion_Images

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I noticed the below error message appearing at the top of my homepage the other day, just above a Layer Slider element. Upon researching i have found many sites on the net with this same error message. I have made sure all my plugins, AVADA theme, WP, etc is up to date but the problem still persists! Has anybody come across this issue before??

Warning: Missing argument 3 for Fusion_Images::prevent_ls_lazy_loading() in /home/………………………./wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/lib/inc/class-fusion-images.php on line 1244

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi,

This will need to be checked out. Please go to your account page on this site https://theme-fusion.com/support/account/. From there open up your old ticket and please reply with the details for your current site. When you have done that please post back here and I will check the updated ticket.

Also, please double check that the Layer Slider plugin is at the latest version.

Thanks

pd8888
    Participant

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your response. Turns out it was an issue with layer slider as you suggested, it had an error when it tried to update previously but i have managed to update it correctly now which has resolved the issue.

Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.