Home Forums Community Forum Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

I have received this warning on both my two websites, here is the whole warning message,
    Warning: implode(): Invalid arguments passed in /home/customer/www/xxx.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/Avada/includes/fusion-shared-options.php on line 468.

Sometimes the warning message will show, and refresh that page the massage will disappear.
    Recent changes of Avada theme, updated to version 7.5 and applied patch #419517.

Hope someone could help me with this
    Thanks

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi,

Go to Global Options > Avada Builder Elements – Icon Element and check what is set for Border Radius. It sounds like an invalid value is set there. If you fill in the 4 border radius inputs it should stop the warning.

Thanks

geoto
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your reply,
    The icon element was disabled, I tried to enable the icon element and here is the current setting, both 4 border radius inputs are 50%.
    https://ibb.co/McYMTf5

The warning message is still showing sometimes

Thank you

Michael C
    Keymaster

Did you disable the element again? If so, please leave it enabled and check if the warning still shows (it shouldn’t).

geoto
    Participant

Thank you, everything seems fine now.

yewsau
    Participant

Just confirming we experienced this on one of our websites too.
    We did the Avada Performance wizard which recommended to turn off the icon builder element.
    After this, the site went down.
    We tracked down the error, came to this page and followed the steps above to enable the icon element and it seems to have fixed the site.

c13creative
    Participant

Has anyone managed to solve this issue without leaving the Icon Builder Element enabled?

It only adds about 1 KB, but I still hate having unnecessary bloat.

kimherrero
    Participant

Hello, I have same problem, but Icon element does not appear in the Avada Builder Elements section. Where to enable it?

Thanks, Kim

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @kimherrero

You can enable it inside Avada > Builder Options > Builder Elements tab, here is a documentation post to learn more about how to enable/disable the elements => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/avada-builder/avada-builder-options/#abelements

Thanks

-Ammar

Jetxpert-Envato
    Participant

@Michael_C and @Ammar._S,

Please Note:

1. We got the exact same warning posted above by @geoto when we switched from PHP 7.4.26 to 8.0.13. Specifically, our website crashed.

2. We also noticed our Icon element was not detected (i.e., was deactivated) when we ran Avada’s Perfomance Wizard.

3. We fixed our issue by MANUALLY reactivating the Icon element (props to @Michael_C for providing the solution).

4. We paid for Support, submitted a ticket with our debug.log information (PHP Warning), and was immediately told by Avada Support to provide our website credentials so our issue could be investigated — apparently — without even looking at our debug.log data.

5. Given the issue reported here, we are now compelled to Turn On (i.e., activate) all of Avada’s elements when troubleshooting compatibility issues with other plugins.

Recommendations:

Based on the above, recommend ThemeFusion accomplish the following:

1. Check the code running Avada’s Performance Wizard engine and determing why it’s not detecting the presence of the Icon element. In fact, the code needs to be checked to make sure ALL elements are properly detected. Another good example is the fact that it’s not detecting our YouTube videos either; ergo, the YouTube element is also being deactivated.

2. Add the above information (lessons learned) to the URL provided below (under a new Troubleshooting section)

https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/performance/avada-speed-performance/

Thank you!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.