Avada Forums Community Forum V7.9.2 Avada Live Builder not loading

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, anyone experience upgrading to *Avada V7.9.2* and the Live Builder just loads the header and footer from “Global Layout” but not loading the contents? The whole Live Builder page was greyed out and just display the loading progress circle infinitely. If I switch back to just the normal Avada Builder, all my containers and elements are still there. But if I switch back to “Live Builder” mode again, it still loads endlessly.

HOWEVER, it worked for only 2 of the pages (One was an duplicate page which was created 1 month ago, the other one is a newly created page. Doesn’t work for other existing pages.

These are a list of things I have tried but to no avail:

– Updating to latest WordPress version
    – Updating to latest Avada Core and Avada Builder
    – Disable all the plugins and test the loading, still does not load.
    – Create a new page in the latest Avada V7.9.2 version, the Live Builder is working perfectly fine!!!
    – I use the “clone” function to clone the page, and the Live Builder work for the new cloned page!

Does that mean I have to start cloning all my pages which seems like the only solution?

Screenshot-2023-03-05-at-11-38-14-AM

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by exclusieve.
    • This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by exclusieve.
    exclusieve
    Participant

Hi All,

I realise the “Live Builder” can only load when the page is not published (in draft mode).. once i publish it, i cannot edit it in the Live Builder. Anyone can help? Thanks in advance!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.