Home Forums Community Forum Updating Fusion Builder causes website to display blank white screen

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello friends. I am currently using avada on my website and am encountering this issue where once I update fusion builder, the front end of the website just displays a blank white page. Does anyone have any advise as to how to resolve this issue. Would greatly appreciate any feedback.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @saad2605

Please make sure that your system status limits are upto the mark and not coming up in red, secondly please check and make sure that if you are using Strato hosting, you need to ask them to please disable the PHP Boost and see if that helps.

Thanks

-Ammar

saad2605
    Participant

Hello Ammar,

Everything in the system status is coming up clean, and no red marks. I am not using strato hosting either. I am currently running on Siteground Hosting servers.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.