Home Forums Community Forum Updated Avada and parts of my web page have disappeared?

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Participant

So I updated to the latest version of Avada and various things have disappeared on the front end pages. For example, https://eurochrie.org/our-team/ there’s no images of members or associated text (name/position) appearing, just blank areas – if you look on mobile they appear? I haven’t changed visibility options, there are elements missing on other pages too. What has caused this??!

alasteve
    Participant

I’ve restored a previous version so it’s all working ok now – still curious

n_n
    Participant

I updated client site just now and huge parts of the site went blank. Same story each time there is an update!!!

Franticly searching for the cause revealed—> Any column/container with any applied Animation won’t show up. I had to go throgh the entire website and turn animation to none on all effected columns etc!!!!!

Someone on another thread said that 7.0.1 fixes this but I don’t see any difference in my case!

I am not updating other client sites unless I am sure.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @n_n

Please open a support ticket regarding the issue you are facing as you have a valid support and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Mailaservizi
    Participant

Hi

I’ve same problem on my site http://www.dancemarketing.it, after upgrade some part don’t work.

Can you help me pls?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Mailaservizi

Which part exactly? I have checked your site and there is no issue for me there, can you please clear your browser cache and check again once?

Thanks

Mailaservizi
    Participant

All parts with some effects don’t work.

For example, when you see big book on the right this part have an effect that I can’t see also after I cleaned my cache, in “MISSION” column I can’t see also the icons in the middle.

When I open Avada Live everything is ok but when open my website on interne is not.

Thank you for your help 😉

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @mailaservizi

I am sending you an email on the address associated with the account, please check it and get back to me there.

Thanks

-Ammar

Mailaservizi
    Participant

ok, I’m waiting you email. Thanks

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There
    You should have gotten it already 🙂

Thanks

Flaferreira
    Participant

I am having the same issue. The content is there, and it shows op on the live builder, but not on the actual site.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello

I see you have already opened up a support ticket with our team and it has just been replied, please check our team response there.

Thanks

-Ammar

CervezaDeVida
    Participant

i have the same problem, i restored the older version, but everytime i try to update the avada theme i see all white

john.debenedette@gmail.com
    Participant

I have the same problem – anybody know what to do?
    https://gogotech.co

john.debenedette@gmail.com
    Participant

added this custom CSS to fix

.fusion-animated{

visibility: visible !important;

}

to overcome this

share.getcloudapp.com/NQurOGl9

now complete pages load…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.