Avada Forums Community Forum Updated Avada and a Vertical Scrollbar appeared out of nowhere

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

As the subject mentions, I updated Avada and now every page on my website has a vertical scrollbar in addition to the browser’s vertical scrollbar (on the same, righ side, of the screen).

I didn’t do anything other than update Avada and voila, yet another problem with this theme.

Any ideas on how to get rid of it?

Thank you.

revans0636
    Participant

That sounds like something didn’t get fully converted when the DB was migrated to v7.8 (wild guess – I lost my tab element data so only the top tab displayed content after the v7.8 update).

Try this – go to WP Dashboard>>Avada>>Status and scroll down to Avada Setup & Update Tools

Look for Avada 7.8 Conversion and Rerun Global Options Conversion for version 7.8 manually. Run It Manually.

Clear the Avada cache (WP Dashboard>>Avada>>Options>>Performance>>Reset Avada Caches – Click the button, and save the page.

Clear your browser cache, plugin cache and/or server cache. That “should” fix your issue.

I’d give that a try.

Ray

Maximus80
    Keymaster

Hello,

most likely you are using critical CSS feature. In which case you should clear and rebuilt critical CSS. Every update of Avada will need to change or update some CSS to create new features and optimize others. Thus, clearing your critical CSS after update should be part of your routine.

Also, this is explicitly mentioned in the important update info to avoid any issues.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.