Avada Forums Community Forum Unnecessary JS Files Load Even When Fusion Elements Disabled

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Awesome news on better JS loading. Can you point to the ticket, bug report, or other references to what is being done to improve JS and maybe CSS conditional loading?

This has been a very serious issue for quite some time.

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi,

The JS part will be listed in the change log for 7.2.

For CSS refactoring that is different and will be part of a performance focused released. That is not something which can be tweaked or altered without major ramifications and therefore needs to be part of its own release.

Thanks

B W
    Participant

I look forward to the 7.2 release. I realize you may not know a date but iss there a guestimate on timing. A month, 3 months, etc?

If Avada is able to address the JS and CSS conditional loading effectively it will make a HUGE difference in performance! What is a good build / design solution at a good price but with performance challenges would then become a great overall content creation and delivery solution. The design capability is there but a focused effort on performance improvements would round things out.

Thanks for the input.

B W
    Participant

Just received the 7.2 release right after I posted my previous message. Looking forward to the improvements.

YesSolutions
    Participant

now i have 7.2, but still looks the same unnecessary scripts in my page. please advise how to avoid unnecessary scripts to improve the load time of the page.

Michael C
    Keymaster

@YesSolutions

• The scripts are conditionally loaded in 7.2. If you are seeing scripts being loaded, extremely likely that is because they are required and not unnecessary.
    • You have active support and already created a support ticket. To actually allow us to check that please make sure we can access the website and provide an example of what you consider to be an unnecessary script.

Thanks

Doom Rider
    Participant

@YesSolution You should wait for the 8.0 release. When you see old problems in the new release, you will need to wait for the 9.0 release

This has been going on for many years. Just face it and wait for the next release lol

Just do more tickets. Perhaps this will help you before Elon Musk flies to Mars))

towncrier
    Participant

Hi Michael,
    I have a question regarding your provided solution. We want only to disable some scripts on some specific pages. But your solution dequeue files on site-wide. Is that ture? I was using Asset Cleanup plugin but it crashed. So what to do if we want to manually dequeue scripts from specific pages.

Jetxpert-Envato
    Blocked

@towncrier,

The plugin, Perfmatters, will address and solve your issue. Once installed, you will not longer need to use the code provided in this forum.

Perfmatters is the best plugin in the market to dequeue JS and CSS assets (entire website or per page basis). It comes with many other speed-enhancing features. Worth every penny. Customer support is excellent. If you’re having any issues using the plugin, they will assist you and make sure your website is running smoothly.

The latest revision of both Avada and Perfmatters have done wonders for our websites. You won’t regret it.

Best wishes!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.