Avada Forums Community Forum Unmute Audio from background video

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi! Have a great day!

I love the self starting video background and understand that it shouldnt play audio from the beginning as some browsers will not open it. I need a button to un-mute the background video and even set the volume. or just show the controls/playbar of the video would also be fine for me.

Does anybody have a solution for this?

Robin Hood
    Participant

Did you find a solution for this?

Philip_Law
    Participant

I would also be interested in a solution!

Shaminder
    Keymaster

Hi

There is no out of the box solution for this. This will require a custom code solution. The only plus point in this case is that the video is added using HTML and not CSS. If there is no content above a video background container (or the content is not important to be clicked on) then in some sense you can use pointer-events CSS and reach the div for the video container on mouseover. This will show the video controls that will allow you to unmute the video

Note that the Avada community forum is primarily for a user to user interaction.

If you would like hands-on assistance here, please register for support and create a support ticket as explained here → https://theme-fusion.com/avada-doc/getting-started/avada-theme-support

Thank you!

Shaminder

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.