Home Forums Community Forum Undefined variable:content in fusion-builder/shortcodes/fusion-popover.php

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Dear Support and Forum!

I am having an issue regarding Fusion builder popover function. There are PHP notices on the top of my website:

Undefined variable: content in /fusion-builder/shortcodes/fusion-popover.php on line 106

As also @5gun has asked here: https://theme-fusion.com/forums/topic/issue-with-popover-element-function/

My website is up-to-date, ergo I use the following:

• fusion builder 2.1.2
    • fusion core 4.1.2
    • Avada 6.1.2

Or when can I expect a solution what will solve this issue?

Thank you!

rampdog
    Participant

Any solutions to this? have the same issue…

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @rampdog and boc-group

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of theme right now that is 6.6.2 and in this case you will need to update both Fusion Core and Fusion Builder issues as well, if the problem is still there please open a support ticket and our team will check it further. I am using 6.2.2 right now and there is no such error for me on the page or WP admin backend.

Click Here To Create An Account & Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.