Home Forums Community Forum Typography Options not working

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The typography options in avada theme options just arent working for me. The dropdowns for font selecting, weight, etc, arent responding. Everything else in the theme options works fine, except for font and header options.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @nwhidden

There are no reports of this within our support and having checked, font drop down selections is working for Avada 5.6.2 -> https://d.pr/i/o93LYx – have you tried by deactivating your 3rd party plugins? Do you need to update the theme?

Please note that you have valid and active Avada Grandfathered support as explained here -> http://bit.ly/2J3dQw2 – so please do create a support ticket if you need assistance, our team will be happy top help.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

shargreaves26
    Participant

Hi, yes I seem to be experiencing the same issue. In the typography/body section I am able to select the font size only, the font, family, weight and other options are not responding. In the typography/headers section only the font size for the post title are working, the font, family and other options are not responding, as are none of the options including font size for the headers h1 to h6. I will create a support ticket.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @shargreaves26

Our team has replied to your support ticket and resolved this for you, it was a 3rd party plugin conflict with the SEO Ultimate plugin

Thank you kindly

hillswebdesign
    Participant

I too had this issue, and deactivating SEO Ultimate allows me to change fonts .
    IS there a fix to allow me to continue to use SEO Ultimate ?

connetj
    Participant

I am also having problems with my Body, Header, and Menu Typography not responding to changes

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @connetj

You have active Grandfathered support and because our support team does not provide support via the community forum, please create a ticket using the link below and our team will gladly help.

Sounds very much like a caching in place that needs to be purged, make sure to do so and then recheck.

Thank you kindly

Irekin
    Participant

Hi, I have the same problem.The typography options in Avada theme options just are not working. The dropdowns for font selecting, etc, are not responding, and Font Family dropdown is not visible. Everything else in the theme looks fine except for font and header options.

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @irekin

You have active support and because our support team does not provide support via the community forum, please create a ticket using the link below and our team will gladly help.

Thank you kindly

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.