Avada Forums Community Forum Trigger Modal or another Off Canvas from an Off Canvas sliding bar possible?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m trying to get a button or content box to pop-up either a modal or another off canvas pop-up with a container that has a form. I’ve tried:
    – creating a content box and a button on the off canvas sliding bar (like a call to action bar on the bottom) to trigger another off canvas using the “On Click” with the matching “Element Selector” CSS ID on the element
    – creating a content box and a button on the off canvas sliding bar (like a call to action bar on the bottom) to trigger a modal that is built in either the page or the off canvas bar.

Neither way pops up the intended element, only when I have the triggering element on the page itself..not the Off Canvas. I’m wondering if I’m missing something.

hellblau
    Participant

I’m looking for a solution for this aswell. I’ve already tried making the Modal z-index higher than the Off Canvas – but without success.

My situation: I have an Off Canvas with a Modal and Modal Trigger. When the Off Canvas is active and the Modal Trigger is clicked, nothing happens. The exact same Modal and Modal Trigger however work on the page itself (without the Off Canvas being active).

hellblau
    Participant

Note: Triggering Lightbox in the Off Canvas, when it’s active, is possible however.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.