Avada Forums Community Forum Translate: Read More

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi!

I’ve managed to translate (POT) most of the things I need on my site in my native language but on the blog post previews the “Read More >” persists!

Found one from Avada.pot but after changing that I didn’t notice any difference.

Of course I could hide it altogether but I would still like to have the link to my posts.

Thanks in advance

Mohammedays
    Participant

this should be translated from fuision builder file not theme file. go to plugin and fuisin builder and translate it from there.

erynje1
    Participant

I tried translating the Fusion Builder, Fusion core plugin and theme, everything worked fine except for the “READ MORE POST” string is not translated.

Mohammedays
    Participant

where exactly do you find “READ MORE POST”? this is might be from fusion builder.
    check out this page it will help you.

Mohammedays
    Participant

the READ MORE POST is from two location that you should translate. one is the fusion builder and another one is from avada language file.

rasivert
    Participant

I have the same problem, the “Read more”-link on blog posts view isn’t translated despite all efforts to do so. I even downloaded translated files for Fusion Core and Fusion Builder and uploaded them into their correct folders.

John
    Participant

Any solution on this old, still not resolved issue? As I have the same problem. Tried to translate in the WPML string translation, no luck.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone

Please double check where the Read More is coming from in this case, if you are using blog element this may need to be translated inside the Avada Builder translation files, please read more about it here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/translations/translating-avada-builder/

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.