Avada Forums Community Forum Translate avada element (Woo Cart Table)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,
    i am building a custom cart page for a website in Italian.
    When i add the “Woo Cart Table” element all the labels at the top (Product, Price, Quantity, ecc) are in english, and there seems to be no way of translating them.

I already tried plugins like loco translate or translatepress, but it seems that the element does not call a string for the labels. Funny thing: if i use the standard cart page all the labels are correctly translated.

How can i change them? Without this feature the layout builder is basically useless in a language that is not english.

nonsonokoreano
    Participant

Ciao ho avuto il tuo stesso problema, devi andare su loco translate, selezionare Avada Builder, creare la lingua italiana e modificare lì: prodotto, quantità ecc. Ma DEVI salvare su “system” perchè salvi su autore o custom avada non vede la traduzione. Spero di averti aiutato caro! Ti avrebbero dovuto rispondere quelli di avada… Ma vabbeh, magari non lo sanno manco loro.

Hi, I had the same issue, You need to translate selecting Avada Builder in loco translate, create the Italian language and change: product, quantity, etc.
    But you MUST save to “system” because if you save to author or custom avada doesn’t see the translation. hope helped you!

Sterling07
    Participant

Hey,

i´m trying to translate with Poedit. Translating a few WooCommerce E-Mails worked like it should. But now I stuck on the same labels as the thread opener (Woo Cart Table Element).

I translated the “fusion-builder.pot” file in wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/languages and named the .mo and .po files exactly like it is described in the documentation: https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/translations/translating-avada-builder/

Now I do have following files:
    – fusion-builder-de_DE.mo
    – fusion-builder-de_DE.po
    – fusion-builder.pot

The language Code I´m using is “de_DE”, cache is cleaned.
    But the translation is not showing.

Anybody facing the same problem?

Love to hear from you.

Greetings,

Nick

Sterling07
    Participant

Just in case someone has the exakt same problem in the future: The Avada Support solved it for me.

Turns out, that the .po and .mo files need to be placed in the /wp-content/languages/plugins folder, even though the “fusion-builder.pot” file is placed in the wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/ folder by default.

Problem solved, thanks to the Avada support ✌🏼

meliodev
    Participant

Thank you @Sterling07 you are a life saver ! Placing .po and .mo files in the /wp-content/languages/plugins worked for me !
    Have a great day legend !

nemwiper
    Participant

Awesome!!! Moving translation files in the system folder did the trick!!!

Grazie! 😉

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Everyone

We have a very detailed document that states where each of the translation file is supposed to go, please read it out here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/translations/storing-translation-files/

The Plugin files for Avada Core + Avada Builder goes inside wp-content / languages / plugins
    The theme files for Avada goes inside wp-content / languages / themes

That is it.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.