Avada Forums Community Forum toTop Color Location and Move the Mobile Menu button

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have been going crazy trying to find where I can find the toTOp Color location in Avada theme. I also noticed a website that has there mobile view – logo in the middle and underneath says menu with he the lines and a clean menu.

anything would help

bcaab
    Participant

Hello fabretech!

Me too! It’s not too obvious, but the place to make this change is as follows:

Avada> Theme Options> Colors> Primary Color

I am not sure about your second question though. 🙂

Shaminder
    Keymaster

Hi

You can change the totop icons background color by using some custom CSS too

Please add the following CSS to your custom CSS by going to WP-admin dashboard → Avada → Theme Options → Custom CSS and save it

#toTop {
        background: red !important;
    }

#toTop:hover {
        background: red !important;
    }

If you need a different menu for the mobile header then you can change to a modern view by going to WordPress admin panel dashboard → Avada → Theme Options → Menu ⇒ Mobile menu

Note that the Avada community forum is primarily for a user to user interaction.

If you would like hands-on assistance here, please register for support and create a support ticket as explained here → https://theme-fusion.com/avada-doc/getting-started/avada-theme-support

Thank you!

Shaminder

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.