Home Forums Community Forum Toggles & Hamburger Menu Icon not working anymore

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I am not sure what I did or how long this has been so, but when I click my toggles or the sticky header hamburger icon they do not open anymore. Rather, it appends some random characters to the URL and nothing else.

If any kind soul would like to take a look I would be grateful!

https://rehomeinspections.com

slui
    Participant

I have the same issue after the latest patch.

philippschnetzer
    Participant

I’m using autoptimize and w3tc but I disabled both and the problem persists.
    When I click the hamburger icon it justs appends an # to my url in the browser address bar.
    When I click a toggle to open it it appends a # followed by a dozen or so random characters.
    Maybe this is related to a Fusion Patch?
    At my wits end – have disabled every plugin I could think of…

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @philippschnetzer

What version of the theme are you running? Have you disabled every single 3rd party plugins (excl. Fusion Builder & Fusion Core) and checked?

If you check any of the online demos you will not see this happening so something else must be at play on your site. You do have the following JS error on your site which will most likely be the root cause of the issue -> https://d.pr/i/gadfAR

You are using more than one cache plugin and that will lead to issues if they are not configured correctly and or conflict with some enabled settings for either plugin

If you need further assistance or have any further questions, please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist you

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

slui
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

Found out that I had turned off cookies (accepting them). Once I turned it on, the menu work specifically in mobile.

Thanks.

sl

philippschnetzer
    Participant

Fixed my issue as well. Turns out there was one plugin I didn’t try to disable because I thought there was no way it could interfere. I was wrong, I changed a js setting in Justified Image Grid that messed things up. Back to normal now. In trying to fix this issue I feel like I’ve become an autoptimize and w3tc master (kept thinking that’s where the issue was)…brought my page load times from 4sec to 1sec.

slui
    Participant

Hi Philipp…what was the JS setting in JIG?

IgualdadGeneroUNAM
    Participant

Hi, I have the same problem, just with Toggles and accordion, I don´t jnow what’s wrong, can you help me?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @IgualdadGeneroUNAM

Can you please make sure that none of your 3rd party plugin(s) are causing this issue? we have no issues with Toggles in our current version of theme, please make sure that you are running version 7.2.1 and also please make sure that your elements are all enabled from Avada > Dashboard > Builder Options without any 3rd party plugin interferring.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.