Avada Forums Community Forum Thumbnail Navigation Slider?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello all!

I put together a quick WP site (Avada theme) for my niece, a college student on a photo-journalism scholarship. She is just now getting to managing the site, but instead of the portfolio element I put down on the home page (set to Grid / Fixed), she prefers a thumbnail-based slide navigation. Ideally, what I would like to do is to incorporate the image categories as child-menu items in the main menu (and set it as a left-based main menu (hamburger/kabob).

Is there a way to achieve this without firing up Slider Revolution? Or, is that even possible with Slider Rev? I seem to recall generating URLs to place in the sub-menu section in the WP admin, but it’s been a while.

Thanks for any help you can provide,

Keith

Shaminder
    Keymaster

Hi

Though I am not very clear on your query, you could consider using an off canvas for creating a image layout which is trigger by a icon in a custom header

Note that the Avada community forum is primarily for a user to user interaction.

If you would like hands-on assistance here, please register for support and create a support ticket as explained here → https://theme-fusion.com/avada-doc/getting-started/avada-theme-support

Thank you!

Shaminder

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.