Avada Forums Community Forum Theme Icons not showing on Homepage only?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I moved an Avada site from a dev server to the live server, and all the icons (top nav, social icons, etc) wont display on the homepage only. What would cause this? They all show on the sub pages and posts but not the homepage.

I reverified the registration of the theme and made sure everything looks right after the migration. I’m completely at a loss.

https://thatdarnhair.com

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you check in developer tools (F12 in chrome on Windows, or right click and inspect), you will find errors which explain the problem here – Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID If you try to visit the icon font family directly you will also see the problem. In particular the files are being loaded from another domain.

First thing to do is clear the fusion cache and and plugin caches you have.
    If you still have problems please double check that you have updated your installation URLs properly. For example in Settings > General the URLs should match your real domain.

BobJenn
    Participant

Clearing the Fusion Cache did the trick! Thanks!

Pico-San
    Participant

Hi there,

I have the same problem. The icons like the searchbox icon and social media icons only showing on the homepage.

When i navigate to the other pages of the website they are disappeared.

Can you please tell me how to fix this. I allready installed WP Super Cache and clear all the caches.

Kind regards,
    PS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.