Avada Forums Community Forum “The purchase code is already being used on another domain.”

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have found the solution

Log into your Theme Fusion account and Go to the support Tab, then to My Account. Then navigate to register purchase code and you will see registered purchase codes. Then press unregister.

Once that is done, go to Avada in wordpress where it tells you to register Avada and the press register. That should fix it

lucas.lemos
    Participant

Hi Avada Team,

Please, give @kevin2758 an Oscar. He helped me right!

Thanks!

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @kevin2758

Your nomination has been added to our Avada awards show, that will happen in 2050 😀

Thanks for helping a fellow community member!

-Ammar

springcleanhomes
    Participant

Thanks for your replay @kevin2758

I tried this, but received the following error unfortunately…This purchase code is already in use on another account.

Neil

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @springcleanhomes

I am sending you an email to further look into this issue, can you please check your email associated with this account?

Thanks

-Ammar

smartmarketingsquad
    Participant

THANK YOU @kevin2758 that worked!

Chris Andersen
    Participant

Same here…
    I changed my domain before going life.
    Where do I add the new domain to my purchase code?

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @myblogtrainer

In terms of managing your purchase codes, you can log into your support account, navigate to the “Purchase Code” tab, and manage the sub-domains/domains there.

Thank you kindly

manda
    Participant

Same problems here, when I try to update adava 7.4 to 7.7, it shows The purchase code is already being used on another domain. but I only connect to one website. And I try to reregister the code, by unregister, and bond the liscence on Dashboard, still show the problem? and thet try to removing thelicense from your account to add again, and looks like removing takes few hours and nonthing happend?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @manda

With our new system on each registration your domain is actually binded with the Purchase code, however if for some reason you want to unbind the domain or in scenarios where you need to test by installing Avada multiple times on the domain, or you want to check different demos after resetting the theme, this may cause such notification to come up, the solution to this is by simply going to our company site here => https://theme-fusion.com/ and then moving to Support > My Account Submenu > Register Purchase code and removing the domain from there => https://share.getcloudapp.com/JruxewJO also click on “Unregister” button on your theme dashboard if the purchase code is still being used, more about this can be read here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/support/avada-registration-q-and-a/

Thanks

-Ammar

manda
    Participant

Dear Ammar

Thanks for your kindly reply. Yes, I did and now it’s working. For whom have same situtations, here is my way: go to your website dashboard-Avada -remove the purchase code from the register place, then go to theme fusion-my account- Register Purchase code – click unregister. After that, go to your website again and input the purchase code, it will show registered. In case of same problems, I will not register my domain on theme fusion again.

Arwutr
    Participant

I am having the same issue. V7.7.1 |

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @arwutr

To clarify, Avada is version 7.8 right now.

You have active support, and our support team does not provide support via the community forum. If you need assistance, please create a support ticket using the link below, and our support team will gladly assist you.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

EricWong
    Participant

Did you fixed it?

EricWong
    Participant

How is it now? did you fix it?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.