Avada Forums Community Forum “The purchase code is already being used on another domain.”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I registered my website with my Avada purchase code months ago. I got the green light on my WordPress and it said that it was registered next to the version I was on. Now, all of a sudden, it’s saying that it’s not registered and that the purchase code is being used on another domain which is impossible. Has anyone else had this happen? I need to upgrade to the next version because my website is having major problems which I think is due to being behind in updates.

Shaminder
    Keymaster

Hi @BriannaVW

This normally happens when the same domain is registered multiple time or there is an issue with registration process. The Avada team will try to reach out and get further details on the issue to help you resolve this.

Note that the Avada community forum is primarily for a user to user interaction.

If you would like hands-on assistance here, please register for support and create a support ticket as explained here → https://theme-fusion.com/avada-doc/getting-started/avada-theme-support

Thank you!

Shaminder

TWISH
    Participant

PLEASE HELP

Hello I have the same problem.
    Can anyone help?

My support period has expired.
    I have paid the licence the domain has NOT CHANGED.
    I am now told “the purchase code is used with another domain”
    That is NOT the case I only have this domain!!

I certainly don’t feel like PAYING more to get help for a problem that clearly is not my fault.

Has anyone got a way to solve this?

Thank you so much

Madie ( it’s the page of our nonprofit organization run by volunteers so the money is an issue)

TWISH
    Participant

Hello I have the same problem.
    Can anyone help?

My support period has expired.
    I have paid the licence the domain has NOT CHANGED.
    I am now told “the purchase code is used with another domain”
    That is NOT the case I only have this domain!!

I certainly don’t feel like PAYING more to get help for a problem that clearly is not my fault.

Has anyone got a way to solve this?

Thank you so much

Madie ( it’s the page of our nonprofit organization run by volunteers so the money is an issue)

TWISH
    Participant

Did you get help with this? I have the same problem.
    I have the Avada 7.4.2 and the code says it’s used for another domain.MY domain is the same and never used anywhere else. Must be error on their side I don’t want to pay to get this fixed as problem is not on our side

Keep me posted if you found a solution our help time has expired and we are a npo so no money to waste.

Thanks
    Madie

burakbulut
    Participant

I cant resolve Registrar problem. After 7.5 update I recieved “The purchase code is already being used on another domain.” and I cant download plugins-addons update. When I check Themefusion account, my code and website seems licenced. How I resolve this registrar error?
    You can see on themefusion panel http://prnt.sc/1x55e6j ( Yes I tried clear domain and add domain again but didnt work again)

Now my site is cant work properly, please help me

support-enligne
    Participant

Hi there,

same issue, one of my customers has the same issue.
    Impossible to validate the key.
    I checked all keys used and there is no mistake, his key is the good one.

Impossible to validate it, “already used on another domain”.
    We didn’t get any issue like this before.

For the moment I DL the package from Envato and updated Avada manually,
    but it’s complicated after with the Core.

So, any serious solution ? Or do we have to move to another provider?
    My customer will never accept to pay 2 times a single key for the same website.

Thanks for your understanding.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @support-enligne

Can you please check the email associated with this account? I am sending you an email there so we can further look into this issue.

Thanks

-Ammar

feberallc
    Participant

I am having the same issue. I registered my website and everything was fine. Now suddenly it says I can’t update Avada because it is being used on another website. This is BS. Can anyone at Avada help with this?

feberallc
    Participant

Just to confirm – the registration code on my website is not being used anywhere else, and my support is still good for 5 months but when I tried to open a support ticket, I was told that my support has expired. This is absolute nonsense.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @feberallc

Please check your email address associated with this account so we can assist you with this issue further.

Thanks

-Ammar

madmoon4
    Participant

I am having the same issue. V7.6 UNREGISTERED
    I registered my website in 2019 and everything was fine. Now suddenly it says I can’t update Avada because it is being used on another website. “already used on another domain”. I don’t want to pay for a problem that is not my fault.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @madmoon4

With our new system on each registration your domain is actually binded with the Purchase code, however if for some reason you want to unbind the domain or in scenarios where you need to test by installing Avada multiple times on the domain, or you want to check different demos after resetting the theme, this may cause such notification to come up, the solution to this is by simply going to our company site here => https://theme-fusion.com/ and then moving to Support > My Account Submenu > Register Purchase code and removing the domain from there => https://share.getcloudapp.com/JruxewJO also click on “Unregister” button on your theme dashboard if the purchase code is still being used, more about this can be read here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/support/avada-registration-q-and-a/

Thanks

-Ammar

kevin2758
    Participant

For those who have the purchase code problem after updating,

Go to theme fusion, and click “My Account”. Then, please register a “new” account on theme fusion and do not use your account on WordPress or theme forest.

Then, you enter your email and registration code to set up the new password after getting an email from theme fusion. All done.

Finally, go into your account unregister your “wrong” domain and click “register” when going back to your “WordPress” Avada right now. You will now see “Your Website is Registered”.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @kevin2758

Thanks for helping the fellow community members 🙂

Have a good day!

-Ammar

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.