Home Forums Community Forum “The purchase code is already being used on another domain.”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I registered my website with my Avada purchase code months ago. I got the green light on my WordPress and it said that it was registered next to the version I was on. Now, all of a sudden, it’s saying that it’s not registered and that the purchase code is being used on another domain which is impossible. Has anyone else had this happen? I need to upgrade to the next version because my website is having major problems which I think is due to being behind in updates.

Shaminder
    Keymaster

Hi @BriannaVW

This normally happens when the same domain is registered multiple time or there is an issue with registration process. The Avada team will try to reach out and get further details on the issue to help you resolve this.

Note that the Avada community forum is primarily for a user to user interaction.

If you would like hands-on assistance here, please register for support and create a support ticket as explained here → https://theme-fusion.com/avada-doc/getting-started/avada-theme-support

Thank you!

Shaminder

TWISH
    Participant

PLEASE HELP

Hello I have the same problem.
    Can anyone help?

My support period has expired.
    I have paid the licence the domain has NOT CHANGED.
    I am now told “the purchase code is used with another domain”
    That is NOT the case I only have this domain!!

I certainly don’t feel like PAYING more to get help for a problem that clearly is not my fault.

Has anyone got a way to solve this?

Thank you so much

Madie ( it’s the page of our nonprofit organization run by volunteers so the money is an issue)

TWISH
    Participant

Hello I have the same problem.
    Can anyone help?

My support period has expired.
    I have paid the licence the domain has NOT CHANGED.
    I am now told “the purchase code is used with another domain”
    That is NOT the case I only have this domain!!

I certainly don’t feel like PAYING more to get help for a problem that clearly is not my fault.

Has anyone got a way to solve this?

Thank you so much

Madie ( it’s the page of our nonprofit organization run by volunteers so the money is an issue)

TWISH
    Participant

Did you get help with this? I have the same problem.
    I have the Avada 7.4.2 and the code says it’s used for another domain.MY domain is the same and never used anywhere else. Must be error on their side I don’t want to pay to get this fixed as problem is not on our side

Keep me posted if you found a solution our help time has expired and we are a npo so no money to waste.

Thanks
    Madie

burakbulut
    Participant

I cant resolve Registrar problem. After 7.5 update I recieved “The purchase code is already being used on another domain.” and I cant download plugins-addons update. When I check Themefusion account, my code and website seems licenced. How I resolve this registrar error?
    You can see on themefusion panel http://prnt.sc/1x55e6j ( Yes I tried clear domain and add domain again but didnt work again)

Now my site is cant work properly, please help me

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.