Avada Forums Community Forum The purchase code has been registered too many times.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I keep on getting the following error: “The purchase code has been registered too many times.”
    I can’t open a ticket as my support has expired and there is no way I’m paying 42$ to renew the support.

I have sent an email to the “support@theme-fusion.com” email address more than 24 hours ago with no response?
    How do I go about this problem? The website needs to go live by Friday in order for us to get the sponsorship we need for a gaming tournament hosted in South Africa.

I
    NEED
    HELP!!!

Sincerely,
    A very angry customer.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @DariusZazoe

I am sending you an email on the associated address with this account, please check your email there and get back to me further.

Thanks

-Ammar

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @dariuszazoe

As Ammar has said above ^ he has reached out to you. In terms of an email that was sent to support@ – there are no outstanding emails on our end and I also do not see an email associated with your email address.

I have located your support and account and I have reset the domain registration for you. For future reference, you can log into your support account, navigate to the “Purchase Code” tab and manage the sub-domains/domains there.

Thank you kindly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.