Home Forums Community Forum The Fusion Builder Live have some bug, please help me.

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

When I click on Fusion Builder Live I have a very short view of the page, but after less than a second it switches over a page with header and footer only.

Toolbar
    On the Toolbar, My Left Hand Side have Fusion Builder Icon/Exit and oggle Sidebar,don’t have Library, History, Preferences, Add New, Clear Layout. Right Hand Side don’t have Toggle Wireframe.

How can I solve this problem?

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @zhanwangy

I am not entirely sure exactly what you are describing as the issue but opening the front-end builder does work as expected. We have sent you an email so that we can check your install and settings, it would seem that you will probably have JS errors in the console due to missing files, etc. Please check your inbox for the email.

Thank you kindly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.