Avada Forums Community Forum Text block element is gone

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m not sure what happened, but when I tried to create a new post today, the text block portion of the post form disappeared when I switched from the default editor to the Avada Builder. I can’t add any content, because the text block is not showing up at all. I have no access to my library of saved templates, either, from the post form in the Avada Builder. I use Chrome but when I switched to Firefox, I still had the same issue. Is there an option somewhere that I accidentally changed? How do I fix this? I can’t post any new posts until this is resolved.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @klinkd

Please check if you have the element disabled from your Builder options, you can check this by simply following the instructions here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/avada-builder/how-to-use-the-avada-builder-options/#abelements

Thanks

-Ammar

klinkd
    Participant

I haven’t been using the Builder, but I just looked at the settings and “Text Block” is checked for both the Live Builder and the Back-End Builder. I still have no text box when I use the Avada Builder, but I do have one with Avada Live. What else should I check? Everything worked fine until the day I posted this question. I don’t remember changing any settings.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Klinkd

Can you please also make sure that you are on the latest version of Avada that is 7.8.1 please?
    If you are talking about the Visual / Text Editor instead of element as I am not too sure what you mean by element here => https://monosnap.com/file/VSpj0VMkPYv85FFPI9EkZIzub8JgYZ

Also, please make sure you have the

Thanks

-Ammar

klinkd
    Participant

Sorry for the confusion. I’m just a small business person with a website, so I don’t always know the right terms. I have the most recent version of Avada (7.8.1) installed. Yes, I believe the Visual/Text Editor is what is disappearing for me. It’s present when I’m using the default editor but disappears when I switch to the Avada Builder. Thanks for your patience!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.