Avada Forums Community Forum SUPPORT NEEDED WITH AVADA THEME

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’ve a website project under AVADA theme. For the last 2-3 months I’ve been giving it my best but I need support from someone with adequate experiece in setting-up configuring some of the AVADA FORMS & ELEMENTS. Where/How can I find someone to assist me with AVADA. We can discuss compensation. I sincerelly thank you all

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @raulr2022

You have a valid support account with us and should be able to open a support ticket for any assistance you need, please get back to us via a ticket on the link below and our support team member will get back to you as soon as possible.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

raulr2022
    Participant

Thank you Ammar – I’ve tryed support but it usually takes several days to hear back. At times to indicate that what I ask for was not possible the reply. I’ll try them again, but ideally would be for me to find a reliable free lanzer that can work with me in configuring the website and provide tech assistance with specific needs. Thanks again

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @raulr2022

Our response time on support is actually under 24 hour on weekdays so you should expect a reply under that time frame, your last ticket was on March 7th actually and we have no other ticket after that.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.