Avada Forums Community Forum Sub-Domains and Single License codes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi there,

I hope someone can assist me? I have an Avada theme with a purchased license code.

The theme I currently own is used on a main domain. However, I also have a sub-domain which ties into the main website.

I read in some support documentation, that in some cases Avada allows sub-domains to use the same purchase code the main site uses? I would like to know how I should go about to enable this on my sub-domain site and make use of the purchase code on my sub-domain as mentioned or if someone has experienced a similar instance and what have you done in that case?

The use of the sub-domain will effectively be to manage support tickets submitted by my clients as well as manage they’re paid memberships and accounts separate from the main site. Both sites should tie into one another from a login on the main site as well with a redirect to the sub-domain.

If I understand the Avada documentation correctly, this functionality/use case of my sub-domain is permitted with a single purchase code?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @CapulusCreative

We have a very detailed section answering all the queries here => https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/support/avada-registration-and-licensing-faq/

I am also sending you an email to see how the sub-domain structure is setup in this case so we can assist you further.

Thanks

-Ammar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.