Home Forums Community Forum sticky mobile menue on mobile

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

Without see your code, I’m just guessing here. Maybe try this.

/* Make the header logo 100px wide on devices
       smaller than a tablet. */
    @media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {
      .fusion-logo img {
          width: 100px; /* height should already be auto */
      }
    }

Good luck!

P.s. Providing code, links, screen captures always a good idea when you are asking for help.

wearepinpoint
    Participant

Hi,
    Maybe this helps, for me it had to do with the Logo section and all the different logo sizes you can have there. I had to only have the Default Logo and Retina Default Logo, for the main site, then only the Mobile logo and Retina Mobile logo.

If I had any other logos for Sticky header logo it would show the huge resized logo in the mobile menu every time. Not very clear how the different logos interact with the site so it was totally trial and error. Now I have to figure out how to change the margins around only the mobile logo so that it doesn’t have so much white space around it.

Hope this helps.

Felinho
    Participant

Definitely looks like Avada has massive problems with its logos…that’s bad!

Because my Problem goes in the same direction…

suedlich-t
    Participant

Thank you everybody for your answers. Meanwhile I found a satisfying workaround:

/*
    hide the large sticky header logo for small screens
    */

@media only screen and (max-width:1024px) {
    .fusion-is-sticky .fusion-logo img[src*=”https://airsense.suedlich-t.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/kombiLogo_400px_v001_dar.png”] {
    opacity: 0;
    }
    }

/*
    show the small logo instead
    */

@media only screen and (max-width:1024px) {
    .fusion-is-sticky .fusion-logo {
    height: 34px;
    width: 200px;
    background-image: url(“https://airsense.suedlich-t.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Kombilogo_mobile_200x34px_v001_dar.png”);
    }
    }

Not that elegant, but works for me ūüėČ

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.