Avada Forums Community Forum Sticky header stopped working after latest updates/patch

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My sticky headers have stopped working since the last update??

Anyone else having this??

bizzyfizzy
    Participant

Not just me then.

Sticky header has stopped working on some pages but on others it has remained sticky.

arcamedia
    Participant

yes I too am having this with latest version had problem in 5.8 and still have it in 5.8.1. Any work arounds on this issue?

Michael C
    Keymaster

Hi bizzyfizzy and arcamedia. You both have support. For assistance please create a support ticket – https://theme-fusion.com/support/submit-a-ticket/

Please also ensure you have cleared all caches and checked for JS errors. If the sticky header is not showing then it will likely mean there is a JS error on the page. For example from a third party plugin or due to cache needing cleared.

arcamedia
    Participant

I tried clearing my cache locally. Clearing the fusion caches. Disabled a caching plugin we use. Even updated to 5.8.2 of avada that you just released. Still has issue for me and client (so not just me seeing it). Tested on a few machines as well. Issue persists and only on some pages not others that seem identical. Got no custom JS on site either. Lastly I did put in a ticket and am waiting on a response. thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.