Avada Forums Community Forum Sticky Header not sticky on one page

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have a six page website using Avada with the sticky header feature enabled. All pages are ‘sticky’ with one exception, a gallery page.

If I add a lot of text to the page it does become sticky but I don’t want that. Just a couple of sentences and then a gallery.

Take a look at the site and you’ll see the problem – wpdev.johnbriarsgaragedoors.co.uk

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Ian

JoanneChun
    Participant

I had exactly the same problem! I had a title, a paragraph of text, then the gallery = no sticky header. Deleted the gallery and added the image files separately = working sticky header. That is a strange bug…

page52
    Participant

I’ve encountered the same issue. Has anyone found a fix? Interestingly when sticky header is enabled for mobile, it’s also not working on pages with galleries or minimal text, despite the mobile needing scroll!

JoeScan
    Participant

I’ve found a similar bug with the sticky sidebar. It will not “stay sticky” if a gallery is included in the page. Remove the gallery and it works fine again. Would love some help here!

bizzyfizzy
    Participant

I’ve just come across the same issue. Been working on a site over the past couple of months and now some pages have a sticky navigation bar and some pages the nav bar has become unstuck.

winevideo
    Participant

Has this been resolved? My sticky header dissapears when I click a menu item. It’s a one page with anchor menu items. Need help!

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @winevideo

You have active Grandfathered support and because our support team does not provide support via the community forum, please create a ticket using the link below and our team will gladly help.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

JoeScan
    Participant

Any updates on this? I have two nearly identical pages, both with galleries, and sticky sidebar works on one, and not the other. The sticky sidebar works in the Fusion Live preview, but not on the live page. I’d very much like to have a gallery and a sticky sidebar on the same page.

Daniel
    Participant

An update would be very appreciated. I am having the same problem with one page. But I have other pages with galeries, where there is no problem with the sticky header. So it is hard, to find the issue. Thanks for your help!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.