Avada Forums Community Forum Sort portfolio categories

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi,

Is there a way to sort the portfolio categories that populate the portfolio filter (when enabled)?

I created a bunch of categories that consist mainly of numbers: 6 m, 7 m, 9 m, 11 m, 14 m, 19 m, 22 m, 27 m, 30 m
    Sadly the filter is sorted starting with 1, so the filter looks like this: 11 m, 14 m, 19 m, 22 m, 27 m, 30 m, 6 m, 7 m, 9 m
    I would like the filter to be ascending, so starting with 6 m and ending with 30 m.

As far as I know, the sort order cannot be adjusted in the theme or post settings so I installed a plugin called ‘Category Order and Taxonomy Terms Order’ but this only sorts the categories correctly in the admin area, not on the portfolio filter.

Does anyone have a solution for this issue?

stacyzoo
    Participant

Did you ever get this figured out Freek? I’m having the same issue. I remember having the same problem a while back and getting it somewhat fixed, but don’t remember what I did and now I’ve added categories and it’s all a big mess again.

icodesign
    Participant

have anyone a solution for this? struggling with the same issue…

Michael
    Keymaster

Hi @icodesign

You have active support, and our support team does not provide support via the community forum. If you need assistance, please create a support ticket using the link below, and our support team will gladly assist you.

Click Here To Get Avada Support

Thank you kindly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.