Avada Forums Community Forum Sliding bar on ONE page only

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

The only sliding bar options are “on page load” and not. I want the bar to load on the homepage only and then go away and not harass users every time they go to a new page on the site.

How do I accomplish this?

CELUK
    Participant

I would like to have more control of this sliding bar as well.

Ideally the bar would lock open or closed between page loads, remembering the user setting to avoid annoying them.

If this is not possible/too complex, a wishlist of settings:
    -A setting to control if the bar animates everytime a page loads, this is distracting. Just keep it open or keep it closed.
    -Control over the animation.
    -Control over which pages it appears on, it seems to be on all pages or none and is not controllable via the sidebar settings on each page.

edit tried to use li tag but it escaped the div

fwerbin
    Participant

+1 … please support this feature urgently.
    We also need to control on which sites the bar is showing.

circlesideways
    Participant

In custom CSS, add:
    .page .fusion-sliding-bar-wrapper {display:none !important;}
    .home .fusion-sliding-bar-wrapper {display:block !important;}

Must be in that order; it’ll block the sliding bar from showing on all pages, and then add it back in on the homepage.

isabellesaine
    Participant

Hi circlesideways,
    If I want the sliding bar to appear on pages but not load, what would be the code?

Thank you!

indigokj
    Participant

Is there a solution for this yet? How do we have the sliding bar only load once? It would be very annoying for customers to have close it on every page. A great tool but not worth using at this point.

info@pappenheimers.com
    Participant

UI-wise, the sliding bar could be very useful, but it is rendered completely useless when it just keeps opening after every load or refresh, even when you’ve explicitly told it to hide once.

Honestly, this is not the first time we’ve run into seemingly trivial stuff that actually impede functionality in a big way. Please explain to me, how are pretty crucial usability-related questions like these, from what I expect are paying customers, not getting any developer response? Come on guys, you’ve had three years to reply. Maybe check the community forum once in a while? You know, at least act like you care about customer service?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.