Avada Forums Community Forum Slider Revolution not appearing at all on mobile

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I have a hero background video (vimeo) on the home page. It’s a Slider Revolution slide. The video doesn’t appear at all on mobile (iOS or Android). It’s not that the video won’t autoplay—it just isn’t there at all. But it isn’t a Fusion Builder visibility problem—the fallback image for the container is showing on mobile, so I know the visibility is correct.

– I have tried setting the Vimeo slide background with no parameters, and also tried it with the background parameter set to true.
    – I tried setting the sound to zero on Slider Revolution. (It has no sound anyway)
    – I have double checked all the Slider Revolution settings to make sure nothing is set wrong, as in described on this page:
    https://themes.zone/docs/revolution-slider-not-working-mobile/

Any thoughts? Thank you.

melissimaus
    Participant

I also just tried creating a slider on a completely different website/theme, with exactly the same video and settings, and it works just fine on mobile, so I know this is an Avada issue.

paulterry
    Participant

I have same issue with latest version of Avada there is an issue with Vimeo JS Library that the Avada theme uses. I contacted support for the Revolution slider and they have said:

I checked your slider and it is working in preview but not on the front-end. It seems like the problem is with the Vimeo JS library that Avada theme uses.
    Ill contact Avada to ask them to update this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.