Home Forums Community Forum SLIDER REV 6 UPDATE **A WARNING**

Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

If you want to keep all your custom slider CSS and JS functions DO NOT update to slider rev 6.X.

We now have to fix over 50 hours of customisation due to the inept failure of this new update from the developers.

Luckilly we first installed on our staging platform

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello There

Revolution Slider guys have just released a new update so please make sure you update to that version, however regarding the customization being removed, slider update should not cause any issues with theme customization at all since both have their files at different places.

Thanks

Salt-Media
    Participant

I didnt say theme customisation did I? I wrote “custom slider CSS and JS functions”

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @salt-media

My apologies on that, yes, in that case, it might be something for which you can get in touch with the Revolution Slider support.

Thanks

johnscheers
    Participant

Every one of my loops on ever slide no longer work. I have been working for hours trying to find the issue, than fix it. If I do not find a solution soon. I am going to revert back to the previous version.

Salt-Media
    Participant

We have re written our functions after 12 hours of work, i think that we are moving away from revSlider now after this. I know that updates are always welcome but this is a massive change in one swoop that just does not work for us with some of our sites. We needed an excuse to move back to simpler functionality away from sliders anyway.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Only users with a registered purchase of Avada can post to the community forum. Please register your purchase here.