Avada Forums Community Forum Since Avada Update code doesn’t work

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

ich have this code text in my product page, an adobe document poped up like a lightbox picture file.

[fusion_lightbox type="" full_image="/../wp-content/uploads/LEG-Smaragd.pdf"]<a href=”/../wp-content/uploads/LEG-
    Smaragd.pdf” data-rel=”iLightbox”>show[/fusion_lightbox]

it works fine since i updated avada to a new version. Can you please tell me what is wrong?

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @server_ipc

If you have upgraded from a really older version this could be due to a broken shortcode, please try to match it from this one or simply remove and then add the shortcode again once using the Avada Shortcode Generator or the Avada Builder => https://share.getcloudapp.com/5zuLdeQq

[fusion_lightbox thumbnail_image="" type="" full_image="" video_url="" link_url="" alt_text="" title="" description="" hide_on_mobile="small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility" class="" id=""][/fusion_lightbox]

Thanks

-Ammar

server_ipc
    Participant

thank you for an answer, i used it too, but how can i make this text(show) clickable in the lightbox script, instead of image. sorry for stupid question

[fusion_lightbox type="" full_image="/../wp-content/uploads/TD_Smaragd.pdf"]show[/fusion_lightbox] “

server_ipc
    Participant

i mean this code, is data-rel=”iLightbox” wrong?

[fusion_lightbox type="" full_image="/../wp-content/uploads/TD_Smaragd.pdf"]<a href="/../wp-content/uploads/TD_Smaragd.pdf" data-rel="iLightbox"><strong>show</strong></a>[/fusion_lightbox]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.