ThemeFusion Does Not Provide Support Here. This Community Forum Is For User To User Interactions Only. For ThemeFusion Support Please Fill Out A New Ticket Here.

Sidebar/Widget Issues in v2.1.3?

Home Forums Closed: Avada Support Archive Sidebar/Widget Issues in v2.1.3?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Developers 2 years, 7 months ago.

In Progress
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Developers
    Forum Moderator

Hi Everyone …

The problem has been fixed, you can download this new file and replace it at

Basically you need to replace the multiple_sidebar.php file with the new one attached. Just be sure to unzip it first.

For other users, ONLY replace this file if you are on v2.1.3

And the theme package on Themeforest will also be updated with this new file in about 10 hours, version number is still v2.1.3

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Sorry to post here, but could I have some clarification around the sidebar issue with 2.1.3?

I upgraded, and all my sidebar and footer widgets were there waiting for me to restore them to their normal places. That process went fine for me. The only issue I had is that my blog page had no sidebar chosen and so I had to edit that page to pick the blog sidebar. Then I realised that all my individual blog post had the same problem. I have a fair few individual posts and I'd rather not have to edit each one to restore the blog sidebar.

So my question is – what exactly is the above multiple_sidebar.php for? What issue does it fix? The one I'm talking about or another one? Some posts seem to be referring to another problem altogether.

Thanks for the clarification.

Forum Moderator

No worries … the issue ONLY happened if you had sidebars that had a Capital letter in them. And then the fix also assigned a default sidebar for new pages and posts if one was not applied.

Thats it :)

If anyone has any issues with the sidebars or widgets, post up a new topic and we'll get you squared away!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
This thread is closed and only here for archive reading. There is a community forum for user to user interaction. ThemeFusion does not provide support here. If you need support from ThemeFusion, open a ticket using our new ticket system.