Avada › Forums › Community Forum › Sidebar not showing when page is set to 100% width
Tagged: 100% width, sidebar
TheDigitalMooseParticipantJuly 24, 2018 at 10:42 amPost count: 12
Am I being completely dim here… the sidebars should still show right even at 100% width? All the content should just squish down?
They’re currently set to OFF on all pages, but trying to have a sidebar on 1 page only.bigpicturecommunicationParticipantDecember 10, 2018 at 6:23 pmPost count: 9
Hey DigitalMoose…did you figure this out? I’m currently experiencing the same issue and can’t for the life of me figure it out. Made even more confusing by the fact that I do actually have pages (legacy?) at 100% width and using a sidebar, but can’t seem to create new ones.
Any help would be appreciated!
JasonhappyzjsParticipantDecember 30, 2018 at 2:10 amPost count: 1
I have the same problem. Any solution? ThanksckworldParticipantJanuary 5, 2019 at 9:06 pmPost count: 1
Same problem here. Do need advice !!TheDigitalMooseParticipantJanuary 7, 2019 at 11:22 amPost count: 12
Never got to the bottom of this unfortunately peeps.
As far as I can tell, sidebars will show on posts & portfolio posts at 100% width, but not pages.MichaelKeymasterJanuary 8, 2019 at 10:58 amPost count: 772
Hi @thedigitalmoose @ckworld @happyzjs @bigpicturecommunication
If you choose to use the 100% width template, that template choice does not allow you to assign a sidebar to your page.
If you need a sidebar, you have two options:
1) Switch the template of the page to the Default template.
2) Keep the 100% width template and insert your sidebar directly in the content of the page, using Fusion Builder’s Widget Area Element: https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/fusion-builder/elements/widget-area-element/
If you need further assistance or have any further questions, please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist you
Click Here To Register and Get Avada Support.
We look forward to helping you!
Thank you kindlyobaskirtParticipantApril 19, 2021 at 12:06 pmPost count: 10
1) Switch the template of the page to the Default template. -> This shrinks the page and the page looks ugly.
2) Keep the 100% width template and insert your sidebar directly in the content of the page, using Fusion Builder’s Widget Area Element: https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/fusion-builder/elements/widget-area-element/ (With this we cannot make this widget sticky.)
There is no way to make the pages like the posts.
Just upset, very very upset. 🙁pilonepaoloParticipantMay 1, 2021 at 9:05 amPost count: 1
guys i suggest you to set 100% layout in global option > layout and then set on css a padding (left or right) on sidebar
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.