TheDigitalMooseParticipantJuly 24, 2018 at 10:42 amPost count: 12
Am I being completely dim here… the sidebars should still show right even at 100% width? All the content should just squish down?
They’re currently set to OFF on all pages, but trying to have a sidebar on 1 page only.bigpicturecommunicationParticipantDecember 10, 2018 at 6:23 pmPost count: 9
Hey DigitalMoose…did you figure this out? I’m currently experiencing the same issue and can’t for the life of me figure it out. Made even more confusing by the fact that I do actually have pages (legacy?) at 100% width and using a sidebar, but can’t seem to create new ones.
Any help would be appreciated!
JasonhappyzjsParticipantDecember 30, 2018 at 2:10 amPost count: 1
I have the same problem. Any solution? ThanksckworldParticipantJanuary 5, 2019 at 9:06 pmPost count: 1
Same problem here. Do need advice !!TheDigitalMooseParticipantJanuary 7, 2019 at 11:22 amPost count: 12
Never got to the bottom of this unfortunately peeps.
As far as I can tell, sidebars will show on posts & portfolio posts at 100% width, but not pages.MichaelKeymasterJanuary 8, 2019 at 10:58 amPost count: 667
If you choose to use the 100% width template, that template choice does not allow you to assign a sidebar to your page.
If you need a sidebar, you have two options:
1) Switch the template of the page to the Default template.
2) Keep the 100% width template and insert your sidebar directly in the content of the page, using Fusion Builder’s Widget Area Element: https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/fusion-builder/elements/widget-area-element/
If you need further assistance or have any further questions, please create a support ticket using the link below and our support team will gladly assist you
We look forward to helping you!
Thank you kindlyobaskirtParticipantApril 19, 2021 at 12:06 pmPost count: 10
1) Switch the template of the page to the Default template. -> This shrinks the page and the page looks ugly.
2) Keep the 100% width template and insert your sidebar directly in the content of the page, using Fusion Builder’s Widget Area Element: https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/fusion-builder/elements/widget-area-element/ (With this we cannot make this widget sticky.)
There is no way to make the pages like the posts.
Just upset, very very upset. 🙁
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.