Avada Forums Community Forum Sidebar is missing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

My sidebars from every pages are missing.Im using avada vertical anchor menu in the sidebar widget. I tried almost everything to fix it. I tried to switch off the Swift cache plugin, reset avada cache, set the pages to default (boxed), etc. I cant see the bars not at all.

Any suggestion?

Arpad

Shaminder
    Keymaster

Hi Arpad

Check the page options. Do you have the sidebar assigned correctly. Check if the sidebar widgets are not inactive. Also, ensure you are not using a 100% page width template

Note that the Avada community forum is primarily for a user to user interaction.

If you would like hands-on assistance here, please register for support and create a support ticket as explained here → https://theme-fusion.com/avada-doc/getting-started/avada-theme-support

Thank you!

Shaminder

kisjuhi
    Participant

Hi,

I checked everything, but the sidebars just still missing.

Any other idea?

Juhi

splendorcom
    Participant

I have the same problem in my Avada multisite https://www.farmaceuticosdesevilla.es. Sidebars have disappeared from everywhere. If I acccess Widgets managment in WordPress I get this message:

“The theme you’re using right now isn’t widget-ready, which means it doesn’t have any sidebars that you can change. For more information on how to prepare your theme for widgets, please follow these instructions.” (tranlated from Spanish)

Regards.

B3000
    Participant

Sidebars missing here too. I haven’t done any deeper research except looking here for this problem and found this thread.

Happened after the last updates.

@EDIT: after a quick look into the layout page of the affected pages “Sidebars” was deselected somehow. This occured after the last updates. I haven’t deselected sidebars manually so it must have been caused by the updates.
    So in my case: problem solved.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by B3000.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by B3000.
    birdfish
    Participant

Anything new with this problem? Selecting the sidebars on every page again seems no good solution to me. obviously it’s a bug in the update and only a patsch would be a good solution (better no updates before checking the updates).

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Birdfish

You have an active support and should be able to open a support ticket with us, can you please do that and explain your issue there, our team will further assist you.

Click Here to Get Avada Support

Thanks

-Ammar

carmenberlin
    Participant

Same probleme here after the Update!

desdevsarah
    Participant

Also having disappearing sidebar issues in The Events Calendar.

When I look at the code where the ‘Meta’ / sidebar should be it just and an ending </div> tag.

I do not have the same issue if I choose the sidebar/event details below the event content rather than as a sidebar.

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @desdevsarah

You have a valid support and should be able to open a support ticket with our team, can you please do that and provide your issue details there, one of our support representative will get back to you very soon.

Thanks

-Ammar

Isabel Moreno
    Participant

Hi,

Same issue (sidebars have disappeared from everywhere) after updating to from Avada 7.8.2. to 7.9.1.

Running on WordPress 6.1.1

I can’t solve the problem. I must restore the site.

Regards

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello @Isabel

You already have a GrandFathered Support, can you please open a support ticket with our team so we can assist you with this further.

Thanks

-Ammar

karen1511
    Participant

Hello Ammar,
    I’m one of these who missed the sidebar. So please send me a link to the Avada Support.
    Thanks
    Karen

Ammar. S
    Keymaster

Hello Karen

Can you please make sure that you have the legacy widget areas enabled from Avada > Global Options > Advanced > Features Tab ?

Thanks

-Ammar

POSH_GmbH
    Participant

until this annoying bug of the updater simply disabling the sidebars of all pages isn’t fixed, we won’t upgrade any site and therefore won’t extend the maintenance of 4 seats any more.

The bug is known by you, no need to led the people away to the closed support system where you can’t provide a solution anyhow, fix this as it was before.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.