Avada Forums Community Forum Seriously Simple Podcasting Podcast Player Play/Stop icon issue

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

We are using Avada 6.2.3 and the plugin Seriously Simple Podcasting. I noticed that when viewing our Podcasts on our site, the Play/Stop buttons on the player are showing as a Location icon(Play)/G+ icon(Pause or Stop). I reached out to the plugin support, and they researched and an said “When I turn off the Icon setting under Fusion Builder > Settings > Fusion Builder elements and look at the page again you’ll see the correct player start icon.” I Verified this as well, but I need Icon’s enabled as they are used throughout my site. They then said “you’ll want to reach out to the theme developer to ask what needs to be done so you are able to see those icons load first before the Avada icons.”

URL of a podcast where you can see the play/stop icons not showing correctly: https://www.breathinginchrist.com/podcast/fire-spirituality-type-with-charlie-roberts/

Can anyone help me in how I would do this?

Thanks!

jrthor2
    Participant

more from the plugin developer:

You could ask about the files for the Seriously Simple Podcasting plugin. The icon files are located in the CSS folder. icon_fonts.min.css should load ahead of the icon fonts specified for your site and this should ensure the player play button is displayed first.

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.